Welcome to the
Wiesbaden Community Spouses Club!
WCSC Thrift Shop is looking to hire a Manager
▪ Must possess a valid U.S. Forces ID card and/or accompanying documents
▪ Must be at least 18 years of age
▪ Training and experience in management of employees and volunteer positions
▪ Experience in resale (Thrift Shop) and retail operations
▪ Knowledge of bookkeeping and general accounting procedures
▪ Experience in customer service
▪ One-year commitment, non-negotiable; proof of DEROS needed
As the Manager of the Thrift shop, you would be responsible for the daily operation of the Thrift Shop, Training and Recruitment of Volunteers and all legal paperwork required by the Wiesbaden Community Spouses’ Club and the Garrison Command.
If interested, you may drop your resume off at at the Thrift Shop during our operation hours or you may e-mail it to the attention of:
Pam Bartelle, WCSC Thrift Shop Chair Person
Accepting applications 5/15/2015 to 5/28/2015
Would You Like to Be a Member of the WCSC?
It only takes three steps to become a member of one of the oldest and most succesful spouses clubs in Europe.
1. Click on the link below to download and complete your 2014-15 membership application.
2.Once you have completed the application (NOTE: Please do not forget to use the dropdown menus in the volunteer section of the application to let us know where you would like to help) save it to your desktop click on the WCSCMembership link below and email it!
3. Click the on the PAYPAL link below the links and make your annual membership payment.
That's It!! as easy as 123!
Follow the information on the email invitation to pay using your credit card ahead of time! Easy, fast, safe, and convenient. We are excited to offer this new feature to you!
Wiesbaden Throws for Sale!
We have received Garrison approval to sale our throws to non-members. The purchaser MUST be a U.S. id card holder and have SOFA status. $50 per throw. If you would like one, please contact us at:
Please check this website often as changes occur frequently!